Thursday 26 May 2011

Talk to your ugly child for fuckin' five minutes.

I just stumbled upon this picture a little while ago. It's a quote by comedian Louis CK about gay marriage, and I think it just about sums up my position on the issue. Now I'm not gay, but I have no problem what so ever if two people who are gay want to get married. I can't stand people on a moral god damn crusade. I've adopted the following simple position on a lot of 'social issues' that get people upset: If it doesn't concern you at all, shut the fucking fuck up and let people do what they want. Seems simple to me. I know gay marriage is becoming more and more acceptable and this is probably about five years late. But I think the point can be applied to life in general. To simplify even further, mind your own business, let people do their thing, you do yours, everyone is happy. Same applies for other things like abortion and euthanasia and what not. If its not you killing a fetus, why does it bother you? Is that taking indifference to far perhaps?

No comments:

Post a Comment